NYC Subway Safety system plugin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC Subway Safety system plugin

Post by buckysam on Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:43 am

Hello,

As you all might know, the NYC Subway routes and trains from bvestation are lacking one good thing, a working safety system plugin. I for one would really like this as it would be a nice addition. The only problem is, i really don't know much about coding openbve stuff Rolling Eyes i only know little bits and pieces but not a whole lot. Is there anyone who would like to help me? Please? Surprised

buckysam

Back to top Go down

Re: NYC Subway Safety system plugin

Post by Northern Line on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:21 am

Wouldn't putting this idea on bvestation help? Since those chaps over there can help you out Wink
Northern Line

http://www.bve-district.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag0nflamez on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:08 pm

They have a working plugin. (well, most of them, but at least the R46 and R38... can't wait until they introduce an R160 with it..) Just wait for the (F) v5 or the new (D) release, which are fully compatible with timers.

Drag0nflamez

Back to top Go down

Post by buckysam on Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:58 pm

No, they actually don't. I attempted to test and see if the safety system worked, but when i passed a red, the system didn't even activate. scratch That's why I want to make my own that actually works. And if this all works out, I might see about maybe developing other safety system plugins, or maybe routes and trains.

buckysam

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag0nflamez on Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:29 pm

buckysam wrote:No, they actually don't. I attempted to test and see if the safety system worked, but when i passed a red, the system didn't even activate. scratch That's why I want to make my own that actually works. And if this all works out, I might see about maybe developing other safety system plugins, or maybe routes and trains.
Like I said, the plugin works, there are no routes at the moment that have implemented yet so if you were to wait just a bit longer for the (F) v5 then it's going to be implemented.

Proof:
-Add in Beacon command so compatible trains go into emergency if you run a timer.
Source

The what's finished list is the (F) v4.5. The (F) v5 was meant to be released this summer, probably at the end of this month I guess... also, be patient, it's going to be great.

Drag0nflamez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum