Comment on recent development

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Comment on recent development

Post by Dexter on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:47 pm

Hi all,

I don't want to write this 10 times in each thread, so I have decided to single out a comment here; it is wonderful to see that the development is not dead and there are a few very nice projects being worked on. I think after the recent blackout the situation might be turning hands finally. I hope it will stay this way (or progress even further). I myself am planning to contribute with some new objects that will be released under BWWAA signature, so I hope you will make use of them.
By the way, we still have only two members in the alliance... nobody wants to join? Very Happy I have only seen RachelBerryFan mentioning that he is willing to support the project... what about you others? I haven't received a message by anyone saying he/she wants to join... I am, of course, perfectly fine if you don't want to join, if you just keep the development and nice projects coming. This is what our hobby needs.
Dexter

http://www.brnobve.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by kwijiboenator on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:58 pm

I'd sign up for the BWWAA, but where does one do that?
kwijiboenator

Back to top Go down

Post by pedned on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:32 am

I WOULD join up. But to be fair, Im not an active developer, and i'm playing Railworks more at the minute. But I am keeping an eye on BVE still. And maybe when everything quietens down, and things are laid to rest, I may get one or two BVE projects I have planned into fruitation!

pedned

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:42 am

It is enough just to let me know, either via pm, or the way you just did. And it is also mentioned in the post claiming the project has been started. Smile Your names will be added in the evening.
Dexter

http://www.brnobve.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by kwijiboenator on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:48 am

Thank you!
kwijiboenator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down