Stations don't come up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stations don't come up

Post by Doma on Tue May 22, 2012 8:40 pm

Hi,

When I am using openBVE for London Underground Northern Line (and other services too), all I see in front of me is black, but with the signals. Nothing happens when I pull into a station either as I can't see where it is and so a message pops up saying 'you have missed ........station: 18:03'. I know it's not much to go on, but I can't use the simulator properly until it works!

Thanks,

Doma

Doma

Back to top Go down

Re: Stations don't come up

Post by lonelyinardwick on Tue May 22, 2012 8:49 pm

To Doma, the most common answer to your question is your objects/scenery are missing. You need to follow a particular folder hierarchy, which someone here can help you.

To others, another reminder of why we must further continue development of the Managed Content system, or something to help these end-users.

lonelyinardwick

https://about.me/lonelyinardwick

Back to top Go down

Post by Quork on Tue May 22, 2012 8:51 pm

Then you probably installed the addons wrong. Nothing to be ashamed of, that's quite fiddly at the moment. Please make a screenshot of your folder structure inside C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\OpenBVE\LegacyContent\ (if you are on Windows and you use the default content folder) and post it here, we'll gladly help you!

@Wongie - yepp. Definitely.
Quork

Back to top Go down

Post by Doma on Tue May 22, 2012 9:23 pm

Thank you for your replies, I've managed to work it out now, thanks to Quork as I didn't have my object folder in LegacyContent.

Thanks again,

Doma

Doma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum