Hi All! - BVE Hull

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi All! - BVE Hull

Post by bve_hull on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:28 pm

Hi Everyone,

Its been a long while since developing for BVE but have decided to come back to the sim, but more as a developer than actually playing the game. I noticed BVE has come on in leaps and bounds and is now represented in openBVE. I have already seen some fantastic routes and I want to be able to hopefully provide some quality routes back to the community. I think it may take some getting used to and I apologise in advance, I may ask a few questions on getting started if I cannot find the answer by searching the forum.

I am in the process of putting the final touches to my website and have already started work on the Hull - Beverley route. I will let you all know when my website is uploaded, I am just currently torn between with BVE-Hull (like my old site) or Northern TrainSim Routes.

Best Regards

Phil Brooke
BVE Hull

bve_hull

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi All! - BVE Hull

Post by mrknowitall on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:33 pm

Glad your back... did you get to see the (WIP) class 180 exterior? or the class 350 exterior?

mrknowitall

http://www.bve-terminus.org/pioneertrains/

Back to top Go down

Post by bve_hull on Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:27 pm

I have seen the class 180 exterior being made but the development has been halted hasnt it? It says the website is going into downtime. Would really like this finished as I was hoping for it to feature in my Hull - Doncaster Route.

Was there a .b3d / .csv object of class 180 floating around that I could use in my route too?

Thanks

Phil

bve_hull

Back to top Go down

Post by mrknowitall on Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:28 pm

the exterior is still goiong.. but there wasd a bit of problem with a fellow developer... but he admitted he was in the wrong and had the said items removed... the exterior is still to be made mate. along with a good 3d cab. but atm im working on the class 91 Smile

mrknowitall

Back to top Go down

Post by bve_hull on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:11 pm

Ive seen that, It looks really good!

Is there an object file of class 180?

Whereabouts you from?

bve_hull

Back to top Go down

Post by mrknowitall on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Thanks, And no.. adam priseman removed all permission to use it so thats not availible anymore...

And shipley,bradford Smile

mrknowitall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum