New Route WIP

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New Route WIP

Post by MattD6R on Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:56 am

Built another 2 sets of townhouses beside the first station along with rest of the street lamps on this end of the street using two different types. This side is now starting to take shape with only one more house needed to be built along the road next to the station which will bring it up to the level crossing after the station. Very Happy

After that it will be the houses next to the station that are visible but further away and to finish off the forest which will present also after the level crossing on the right side. There are also some houses at the very start of the route needed to be added but I will not sure yet if I will do that next.

Road side houses facing backwards.

Road side houses facing forwards.

Side of station from station platform facing backwards.

MattD6R

Back to top Go down

Post by ap1991 on Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:39 pm

Love the detail!

ap1991

Back to top Go down

Post by MattD6R on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:34 pm

Thanks, it's good to see interest in this because this will probably be the first route from the state of Queensland, Australia. I have built the final house needed beside the road next to the first station. I have also started adding houses and trees that are visible but further away. So far I have completed one block at the end of the street near the level crossing which is after the station.

View of houses near level crossing facing backwards.

View of houses (right hand side) near first station facing forwards.

MattD6R

Back to top Go down

Post by MattD6R on Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:43 am

Work continues on adding details further away on the right hand side at the first station with 200m of this now complete from the station platform up to the level crossing. I added some more townhouses using 2 new townhouses I made and some more trees. Next will be to continue to add details (houses and trees) to the rest of the right hand side before the station next to the carpark.

I have also taken some photos of train for train objects in the future when I made a rare trip into the city which made it easier to get good images than on the trips I usually make. It was sunny at the time so some of images I might not be able to use. I do have another rare trip coming up that will present another good opportunity. Though there are plenty of online images available also.

View of right side facing backwards.

View of right side facing forwards.

View of right side from station platform.

MattD6R

Back to top Go down

Post by MattD6R on Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:46 am

I have continued to work on the road side on the right side of the station along with a bit of a break from this work. I am quite pleased with how my route is looking even though I have only completed a very short section but quite detailed as it is in real life.  I have a good variety of textures with many derived from online images especially as at the beginning I was unsure on how I would go with getting textures.

Another block is complete which is about 80 m of the route next to the carpark before the start of the railway. I have built another 3 houses for this block along with adding trees and also made improvement to 3 houses that had already been made which were the first houses I built. I have taken some more images of trains and I now have a large proportion of the images need for passing/train objects for later.

View of road side facing forwards.

View of road facing backwards.

View of road from carpark.

MattD6R

Back to top Go down

Post by MattD6R on Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:31 am

I have complete another block of 80 m in length on the right hand side of the first station. 415m of first 650m (up to the level crossing) is now done on the right hand side with the other side of the station by the main road finished previously. I have made another 4 houses and made improvements to 3 others previously built which are the ones closest the road beside the station. Some more street lamps and trees have been added to this block also. Now that just leaves the remaining 235m at the very start of the route behind the far end of the carpark to do with some more trees and houses.

Right hand side of station from station platform

Road side houses on right hand side facing forwards.

Road side houses on right hand side facing backwards.

MattD6R

Back to top Go down

Post by graymac on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:51 pm

Nice detail Matt.

graymac

http://www.celtictrainsim.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down