Just Joking

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just Joking

Post by Egg on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:18 pm

An old engine driver sat down in his favourite coffee shop and ordered a cup of coffee. He was sipping it when a young woman sat down next to him with her cuppacino. She turned to the engine driver and asked, Are you a real engine driver? He said, well, I’ve spent my whole life driving trains, shunting engines, freight trains, passenger trains, electric units, taught blokes how to drive trains. So, I guess that makes me a train driver. The young woman turned to the engine driver and said, well, I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. When I get up in the morning I think about naked women, when I shower I think about naked women, I think about naked women when I watch TV, everything makes me think about naked women. The two sat sipping their coffees in silence when a young man sat down opposite. He asked the engine driver: Are you a real engine driver? The old engine driver looked thoughtful for a moment then said: I always thought I was, but I just found out that I’m a lesbian….

Egg

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum